Who's Moving to Chandler? You Are!
Chandler Arizona is home to about 258,000 people, soon to be more if you’re planning a relocation to Chandler. This beautiful and sunny suburb of the Phoenix area is part of Maricopa County bordered by Tempe, Phoenix, and Mesa.
If you’re planning a move or relocation to the Chandler area from anywhere in the country, here’s what you should know and how I can help you achieve your goals.
New State Resident Services:
- Motor Vehicle Division (MVD)
- State tax information
- USPS Moving Guide
- Internal Revenue Service change of address form (PDF)
- MVD Address Change
Call 480-506-1511, or register online at www.servicearizona.com.
Homes & Real Estate
- Arizona Public Service (APS) Visit the APS website for information about payment locations, 602-371-7171
- Salt River Project, 1521 N. Project Dr., Tempe, 85281, 602-236-8888
- Southwest Gas, 5705 S. Kyrene Rd., in Tempe, 1-877-860-6020 (toll-free)
- Water (turn on/off), 55 N. Arizona Pl., Suite 105, 480-782-2280
- Image by – Own work
5 Reasons to Move to Chandler
1. Best Place to Find a Job
Source – WalletHub #1
2. Best City to Buy a Family Home
Source – SmartAsset #1
3. Most Prosperous Large City
Source – Economic Innovation Group #4
4. Most Livable City in the US
Source – SmartAsset #6
5. Top Affordable Towns with the Best Schools
Source – Realtor.com #10
Come visit and find out why people not only vacation and visit but stay here for a lifetime.